Hi, I’m Josh Gross, a web designer, developer, and Principal at Planetary. I’m making myself available for consulting one hour at a time, starting at $1.
Each time someone purchases an hour, the price goes up $1. The first hour is $1, the second hour is $2, and so on.
What can you do?
What have you done?
I’ve done freelance development and design for over a decade, having worked with companies like HelloSign, CloudPhysics, McKinsey, Coca-Cola, and PolicyMic. I currently run Planetary, a design and development agency based in NYC.
Why do this?
It’s an experiment in consulting. I enjoy helping companies and individuals think about their product or business in a new light. This experiment will (hopefully) allow me to work with a wide variety of people and companies with which I typically would not have the opportunity.
How does scheduling work?
After reserving the hours, we will work together to schedule a time that works for the both of us. Depending on scheduling backlogs and availability, this may be a few weeks out.
How can I get in touch with you?
Send an email or, more easily, tweet @endtwist.
Rules for the engagement
- All work and meetings will be done remotely via Skype, Google Hangouts, phone, and email.
- The work must fit within the reserved time.
- If you purchase multiple hours, they may be used at different times (in hour-long blocks).
- An hour cannot be broken into smaller pieces.
- Unused time expires after one year.